Joe Flizzow has the Midas touch for putting Malaysian hip hop on the map. Add producer, songwriter and entrepreneur to the mix, he remains in the upper echelon to this day. From his early days as one half of the legendary rap duo Too Phat, he has evolved through the years to become the “Godfather of Malaysian Rap.” Famous for his best hits such as “Havoc” with 6.9M views on YouTube, “Sang Saka Biru” with 6.9M streams, “Apa Khabar” with 4.6M streams on Spotify and the list goes on. His latest hit track “Ciao” featuring MK and Jay Park, has more than 8M views on YouTube, which gained 1M views within the first week of its premiere in 2021. He has also collaborated with Snoop Dogg for JDT’s official anthem “Pioneers” and hopped on Snoop’s track “Alright.”
• Winner, AIM 21 Best Local English Album – The President (2009)
• Winner, AIM 21 2Best Local Malay Album – Havoc (2013)
• Winner, AIM 21 Best Hip Hop Song – Apa Khabar (2014)
• Winner, AJL 23 Song of the Year – Apa Khabar (2014)
• Creator and Host of Hip-Hop travel show, Hip-Hoppin’ Asia which won the Silver Plaque at 19th Chicago International Film Festival Television Awards (2013)
• Creator and Host of 16 Baris (2 seasons, >210k subscribers, over 20 million views and counting)
• First Malaysian Recipient of the Best South-East Asia Act award, 2018 MTV Europe Music Awards.